Chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough balls.
- Two sticks softened, unsalted butter.
- 3/4ths a cup packed light brown sugar. (I’m generous with this.)
- One cup granulated sugar.
- Two large eggs.
- One tablespoon pure vanilla extract. (Again, I’m generous with this.)
- Three and 1/2 cups of flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda. (Not necessary since they’re not baked, but I added it anyways.)
- As many chocolate chips as your heart desires.
- One package of chocolate candy coating.
- Cream butter and sugars until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add dry to wet in three batches.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Form dough into balls. The size of them is up to you.
- Chill balls for about half an hour, or until firm enough to dip.
- Melt candy coating and dip them.
- Keep in fridge for storage.